Advanced Pre-Crash Sensing Algorithm for Airbag Deployment
- New Concept
- Combination of Host Vehicle information and Frontal Vehicle Information
- Combination of active and passive safety system to make a much safer vehicle for a driver and passengers
- The proposed algorithm use a rader sensor signal and vehicle state signal
- Schematic of smart airbag system
- Crash Type
- Front crash
- Override crash
- Oblique crash
- Cartopole crash
- Offset Deformable crash
- Conventional airbag
- Kwanghyun Cho, Seibum Choi, Kyungjae Shin, Sungdon Wee, "Desing of an Airbag Deployment Algorithm Using a Radar Sensor", in Proceedings IFAC Symposium Advanced in Automotive Control 2010, Munich, Germany.
- Kwanghyun Cho, Seibum B. Choi, You-sik Yun, Kyung-Jae Shin, "A Pre-Crash Discrimination System for an Airbag Crash Algorithm", in Proceedings 2010 American Control Conference, Baltimore, MD.
- 조광현, 최세범, 강석창, "단계적 충돌 유형 구분에 따른 강인한 충돌 알고리즘 설계", 한국자동차공학회 2009 정기학술대회, 인천 컨벤시아, 2009.8